Feeling hungry for art on the Coast?
We know from experience that living on the Coast, while beautiful, can be isolating. Once the winter rains set in, it’s easy to get trapped indoors–especially without the convenience of shows and exhibitions in the city.
A strong community and a dedicated year-round space for art can make all the difference!
That’s why community members come together year after year to help build GPAG into the cultural heart of Lower Gibsons. Today, we offer a professional-level exhibition space for local artists, regular free events, and affordable art classes for kids and adult alike.
And it’s all because of people like you.
We invite you to help our beautiful community thrive! Become a member, and join our tribe of art lovers, craftsmen, families, and artists young and old.
Enjoy these other perks of membership:
- 10% off on Gift Shop purchases over $50
- 20% off at Lisa’s Framing & Art Supplies
- Discounts on lectures, workshops, and classes
- Invites to events and exhibition openings
- Access to the Sunshine Coast’s largest library of art books
- Exclusive offers from GPAG’s friends, like the Vancouver Art Gallery
- Voting rights to shape GPAG’s future at our Annual General Meeting (18+ only!)
- Stay informed about upcoming art and culture events on the Coast!
And more than anything, you get (and give!) good vibes.
You take part in creating a local space for people to congregate and celebrate the arts. You empower our small town to connect to the joy of human creativity.
This is a gift YOU can give, one that gets passed along again and again, to all who walk through these doors.
Memberships are valid for one year. To make things easier on both you and our volunteers, online registrations auto-renew unless cancelled.
GPAG is a Registered Non Profit Society, we value your support.